- Customers who pre-order either the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G or S21 Ultra 5G from EE before 29th January will be eligible to redeem a free pair of Galaxy Buds Pro or Buds Live, plus a SmartTag tracker
- Customers who take out one of the new Samsung Galaxy smartphones on a Smart Plan will also receive free access to EE’s exclusive Gaming Unleashed bundle which includes 12 months access to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Cloud Gaming (beta) and a Razer Kishi controller – worth £218 – on the UK’s no.1 network for gaming
- Customers who trade-in an eligible Samsung phone can save up to £350 on one of the Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones
EE today announced that Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, and S21 Ultra 5G are available to pre-order via EE tele-sales and on ee.co.uk.
Those who purchase one of the new Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones on an EE Smart Plan will be the first to receive the brand-new Gaming Unleashed bundle, allowing them to enjoy over 100 Xbox games on the go with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and a Razer Kishi controller on the UK’s No. 1 network for gaming.
All three devices feature Samsung’s next-generation triple camera with 8K video technology and amazing battery life, as well as the most powerful Galaxy processor yet – meaning users can enjoy the very best mobile experiences on EE’s super-fast 5G network.
Customers who pre-order the Galaxy S21 5G or S21+ 5G will also be eligible to redeem a free pair Galaxy Buds Live, while customers who opt for the S21 Ultra 5G can claim a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro. All customers purchasing a device from the new range of Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones will also receive a free SmartTag tracker.
The new Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro and Buds Live offer a completely immersive pro-grade sound and the new Samsung Galaxy SmartTag enables users to keep track of their belongings from the palm of their hand, via their smartphone.
Exclusive Gaming Unleashed Bundle
EE is also launching the exclusive Gaming Unleashed bundle, worth £218 and available free to customers on any Smart Plan when they take out the new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, or S21 Ultra 5G.
Customers will be able to experience mobile gaming in a totally new way, with 12 months access to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, allowing them to play over 100 high-quality Xbox games including Forza Horizon 4, Minecraft Dungeons, and Gears 5, on their new smartphone via the cloud.
The Gaming Unleashed bundle also includes a mobile gaming controller, the Razer Kishi, giving customers everything they need to enjoy quality gaming on the go.
No. 1 network for gaming
With the new Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones, customers on a new EE pay monthly plan can access 5G speeds – on average five times faster than 4G – in 125 location across the UK, enabling an incredible gaming experience on the go. EE customers are further supported by the UK’s biggest and fastest 4G network when not in a 5G area.
EE has also been named the UK’s No.1 network for gaming. According to the latest independent testing by RootMetrics, EE’s network recorded the fastest aggregate median download speed of any network, the lowest packet loss, and the lowest jitter during UK-wide testing.
EE Samsung S21 5G, S21+ 5G, and S21 Ultra 5G pre-order pricing
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- Galaxy S21 5G – available with £50 upfront for £64 per month on a 10GB Smart Plan with unlimited minutes and texts
Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
- Galaxy S21+ 5G – available with £50 upfront for £72 per month on a 10GB Smart Plan with unlimited minutes and texts
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G – available with £50 upfront for £82 per month on a 10GB Smart Plan with unlimited minutes and texts
EE customers also have the option to trade in their current eligible Samsung Galaxy smartphone for up to £350 off one of the new Galaxy S range
Smart Plans on EE
Customers who take out a new Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone on an EE Smart Plan will be able to access EE’s Reserve Data service as well as EE Smart Benefits – including Apple Music, BT Sport with Ultimate, Amazon Prime Video, Britbox, Video Data Pass and Roam Further Pass.
EE Smart Plan customers can also upgrade their smartphone any time, with EE Upgrade Anytime as standard, and they will also benefit from EE Service packs, helping them to keep their Samsung smartphone in tip-top condition for no extra cost. EE service packs provide:
- £10 towards one of our premium cases or screen protectors to keep their device protected
- An annual device and EE mobile account MOT
- An extended device warranty for the lifetime of the customer’s contract
Alistair Wilson, Director of Devices and Partnerships, EE said: “EE’s award-winning 5G network will ensure customers can make the very most from the latest exciting features the Samsung Galaxy S21 has to offer. Those who take out one of the latest Galaxy S range smartphones on an EE Smart plan will be able to dive into a range of amazing Xbox games via our new Gaming Unleashed Bundle – allowing them to experience a new era in mobile gaming on the No.1 network for gaming in the UK”.
To see the full list of the new Samsung plans available, included further details of the Gaming Unleashed Bundle, please visit www.ee.co.uk/samsung
EE small business customers can also pre-order Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G on a range of business plans at www.ee.co.uk/business