THE NEW MOTOROLA RAZR 5G NOW AVAILABLE AT VODAFONE UK
· The new Motorola razr 5G is now available at Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network*
· Customers who purchase the Motorola razr 5G before 22nd September can claim a super bundle worth £329.99 (whilst stocks last) on London’s best 5G network**
· The new Motorola device is available on Vodafone’s unlimited data plans.
The new Motorola razr 5G – the iconic flip phone with a stylish 6.2” OLED display (that lets you reply to messages, skip songs, get directions and more even when closed), an incredible 48MP rear camera with OIS (optical image stabilisation), and battery that lasts up to 24 hours without recharging – is now available at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk), the UK’s best mobile data network and London’s best 5G network.
Customers who purchase the Motorola razr 5G before 22nd September can claim a super bundle (worth £329.99) which includes a Lenovo Tab M10 HD and Lenovo Yoga Active Noise Cancellation Headphones – whilst stocks last.
The new Motorola razr 5G is available is available with 24GB of data for £71 a month (£29 upfront cost). Alternatively, customers can purchase the device on one of Vodafone’s unlimited plans:
· Vodafone Unlimited Max:£83 a month (£29 upfront cost). This plan gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology, such as live virtual reality, watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
· Vodafone Unlimited:£78 a month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
· Vodafone Unlimited Lite:£74 a month (£29 upfront cost). This plan offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps and is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
A Vodafone Entertainment Partner is the perfect match for unlimited data and the new Samsung Galaxy series. Customers on an entertainment plan can choose between YouTube Premium, Amazon Prime or Spotify Premium.
What’s more with VeryMe – Vodafone’s loyalty programme – customers can also enjoy a wide range of exclusive rewards, treats and discounts. More than 28 million rewards have been claimed to date and Vodafone is the first UK operator to offer customers the option to gift selected rewards to a person of their choice, regardless of which network they are on.