THE NEW APPLE WATCH SERIES 6, APPLE WATCH SE AND iPAD ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER AT VODAFONE UK
· The new Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and iPad (8th generation) are now available to order at Vodafone UK – the UK’s best mobile data network*. They will be available from 18 September.
· Vodafone is the only network to offer an unlimited data experience across iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad.
· Customers can order the Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE with cellular connectivity from £27 a month (£19 upfront cost) and £20 a month (£19 upfront cost) respectively.
· Pick-up the new iPad (8th generation) with unlimited data from £42 per month(£25 upfront cost).
· Customers can share their iPhone plan allowances with their new Apple Watch to stay connected even when away from their phone with Vodafone OneNumber.
The new Apple Watch Series 6 – with a new blood oxygen sensor, enhanced Always-On Retina display and new solo loop – and Apple Watch SE – with an expansive Retina display, advanced sensors and powerful features – are both now available to order at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk), the UK’s best mobile data network. The watches will be available from 18 September.
Customers can order the Apple Watch Series 6 from £27 per month(£19 upfront cost) and Apple Watch SE from £20 per month(£19 upfront cost). Vodafone is the only network to offer a completely unlimited data experience across iPhone, Apple Watch (via OneNumber) and iPad which means customers can enjoy worry-free usage across their favourite Apple product. What’s more, Vodafone is the only network to give customers an extended 24 month warranty on the new Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and iPad.
With Vodafone OneNumber, customers can share call, text and data allowances from their mobile phone plan with their new Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE, even when they’re away from their phone or WiFi. The service also allows customers to share their mobile number, so they can make and receive calls directly from their new smartwatch. OneNumber provides customers with the freedom to swap between their smartphone and smartwatch – depending on which device is most useful to them at any given time. This gives peace of mind knowing they can keep in touch if their phone runs out of battery.
The new iPad – with the powerful A12 Bionic chip, support for Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard and up to 10 hours of battery – are also available to order at Vodafone UK (www.vodafone.co.uk) with availability from 18 September.
All iPads can be teamed with one of Vodafone’s unlimited data plans allowing customers to use as much data as they like on the UK’s best mobile data network*. Customers who select an Unlimited Max plan will be able to enjoy speeds as fast as the device and network will allow – making it perfect for streaming their favourite TV shows and music on the move. The plan also includes roaming in 81 destinations – including the USA, Australia and Canada (great for those who are travelling again).
Customers can order the new iPad from £31 per month(£50 upfront cost) with 6GB data or purchase the tablet on one of the following unlimited plans:
· Vodafone Unlimited Max: £47 per month (£25 upfront cost) – gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for watching live TV and sport in ultra-high definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
· Vodafone Unlimited: £42 per month (£25 upfront cost) – offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
The iPad will be available in 32GB in Space Grey and Silver and in 128GB in Space Grey.
The Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE will be available with an aluminium case in both the 40mm and 44mm variants. For further information on colour and strap options please visit here: www.vodafone.co.uk