Next-gen is finally here, and with it comes a battle. A battle between Sony & Microsoft. Both are great companies, offering great hardware & software. And while they support & respect one another, only one can be crowned the winner.
This generation, I’ve seen Microsoft push to be number 1. And they’ve certainly been pulling out all the stops.
I’ve always used a PlayStation as my main console of choice, but this time around. I really can’t stop being so drawn in to the new Xbox announcements, including the full price and date reveal for the Xbox Series X console and the unexpected (and leaked) Xbox Series S;
The Full Details:
- Xbox Series S – £249.
- Xbox Series X – £449.
- Pre-Order both from September 22nd, 2020.
- Available on November 10th, 2020.
Xbox All Access:
- Xbox Series X – £28.99/mo
- Xbox Series S – £20.99/mo
- Both console bundles will include; Your Xbox console (S|X) of choice, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, No Upfront cost and 0% APR for 24 months with Klarna.
- EA Play will also be included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Game Pass for PC later this year.
Xbox Series S:
Xbox Series X: