The new Sony A6400 is now available. And so far, seems to be getting some good reviews.
At the moment, I’m currently using the Sony A5100. And in my initial video of the A5100. I found that I was greatly surprised and impressed by the quality of it. Even in 2018 when I purchased the camera.
So do you need the A6400? Do you need 4K? A Viewfinder? Well, I think it all comes down to personal preference. But for me personally. I’m finding that my A5100 is performing brilliantly for its age!
- I Fast 0.02 sec.4 AF, with 425 phase-detection AF points
- Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF, to detect and hold onto moving subjects
- 24.2-megapixel10 Exmor CMOS sensor with outstanding light sensitivity
- High-resolution 4K movie recording to support serious video production
- 180° tiltable LCD touch screen for easier self-portraits and high- and low-angle shots